Tuesday, March 8, 2016 at 7:00pm-9:00pm
St. Mary’s Parish School Auditorium
67 Harvard St.
Brookline, MA 02445
In association with Hope House Boston, St. Mary’s Parish will host a forum devoted to examining all aspects of the current opioid crisis ravaging the city and the country. The following organizations will be in attendance:
- Saint Mary of the Assumption School, Dr. Theresa Kirk, Principal & Staff
- Brookline Health Department
- Archdiocese of Boston
- Brookline Police Department
- District Attorney’s Office
- Saint Paul’s Episcopal Church
- Brookline TAB
- Massachusetts Dept. of Public Health
Rick will be the keynote speaker at this event. More information is available in the pdf available for download here.